Saturday, March 05, 2005

Blissful bombardment!!!

Early this morning...
"I was in a kindergarten looking for a job opportunity to teach the kids and I was thinking about my deep interest in teaching and how to tell them about this.
There was then a big food table and it seemed that everyone is going to eat food. But they had to pray before starting to eat. And I was among them. I was passing by in front of the prayers to join them that I saw the man in front is putting a piece of food into his mouth, I thought he may be ill and can not fast. At the same time I could see Mahsa alone in a room. It seemed that she was not safe there!!But Mahsa had to sleep in there!! I was worried about this, and then the big shock came. I wonder if it was my own decision or a gracious voice from outside... (Taking care of Mahsa is much important than praying!!!) ".

I got up hastily and opened my eyes... I could say nothing but remembering my morning dream... went to bath and got ready to come to the office .... It was raining outside...

No comments: